Ah! Weren’t these 6 months a beautiful journey that you’ll remember for an entire lifetime? All the hard work and passion that you’ve put into the preparations are finally coming to their bloom. So, tomorrow you’re going to wake up just another 24 hours away from walking down the aisle! Aren’t you excited to the moon and back? Of course, all the pre-marriage jitters are on an a all time high for you. Have you decided how you’re going to spend the last day of your spinsterhood? Well, we surely can help you decide on one thing. With the wedding just a day away, we’re presenting you with a few last minute tips, which will help you look ‘Queen of Monaco’ beautiful at the altar.
LAST MINUTE BEAUTY MANTRA: KEEP CALM AND BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
- Treat Time for Hands and Feet: This day is going to the one where you treat yourself no less than a princess. Pamper yourself. Get started with the feet first. Go for a pedicure that nourishes the skin, say goodbye to cracked ankles and get a beautiful nail paint done. For the manicure, make sure you get the finest one done for that your skin feels smooth; your spouse shouldn’t let your hand go. You can also opt for striking nail arts. Choose the colours that go with your dress.
- Get Enough Beauty Sleep: In order to look beautiful and confident on your D-day, taking enough beauty sleep is very important. Make sure you have slept well without any worries. You’ll wake up looking beautiful and glowing the next day. Don’t miss the 8-hour sleep schedule even if the butterflies are keeping you on the feet.
- Eat Well: No bride would want to walk down the aisle with her stomach, making all sorts of funny sounds. So, make sure you eat well and light before the wedding. A bad stomach can mess up your mood for the revelry.
- Take a Warm, Soothing Bath: Treat yourself to a soothing, warm bath. A bubbling tub can de-stress you and make your skin look beautiful as well. The overall key lies in feeling relaxed, so this is an excellent way to get started!
- Finalize Your Signature Fragrance: Yes, this is another thing that must follow up. Choose the right fragrance for yourself and wear it will poise during the ceremony. Make sure you choose something supple, feminine yet enticing. Stay away from sharp and woody fragrances.
We know how excited you are feeling and it was a delight for us to be a part of your beautiful journey. We’re sure, when you have that veil on; you’re going to make everyone jump up with glee!